2/1/10
Dear Faithful Readers,

I know you don't exist as of now, but when the time comes and you start realizing how AWESOME I am. There are a lot of blogs within the inter-web environment and it is hard to stand out. I think there's an estimated 70,000+ blogs created daily. That doesn't include the already billions of blog pages that are sitting idle. I promise that as soon as I decide the direction my blog will follow it will always stay consistent and updated. I'm guessing there isn't anyone reading this right now and that's fine. For anyone that actually reads this which if anyone will probably be my supportive girlfriend, I say thank you! And surely there will be more to come from me. Happy February only 11 more days until my life is changed forever... forever!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment