1/31/10


One of my roommates always picks a good movie for everyone to watch and last night was no exception! When he asked everyone if we wanted to watch Moon we didn't know how to take it, but everyone agreed so we started it at about 11 PM. Moon is a classy sci-fi, thriller, and a mystery all wrapped into one. It has won numerous indie movie awards. If you like sci-fi movies, I recommend this flick, but I'm not going to give away the plot in anyway. This was one of the first movies I had seen in awhile where I wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen next. I did feel though it was a little rushed and I would've liked for them to have developed the characters a little more. For a movie that basically stars one actor on scene it was fantastic. Although if you like big bangs and lots of flashiness this movie may not be for you. If you like movies that truly make you think and piecing together a sort of puzzle, this movie is for you! We all need a little Gerdy in our lives, and boy-oh-boy was the robot a shockathon.

Go out and rent this one today!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON THE MOVIE AND RATINS FROM WWW.IMBD.COM

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment